- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Easy Baked Zitti recipe.
- 1/2 pound cooked zitti
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella
- 16 oz. ricotta cheese
- Parm. cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat to 350 degrees
- Spray 9x13 in. pan and cover bottom with half of spaghetti sauce
- Mix cooked, hot zitti with half mozz. cheese and ricotta cheese
- Pour in pan
- Cover with remaining sauce, sprinkle with remaining mozz. cheese and sprinkle with Parm. cheese
- Bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes
- Sooooo yummy, easy and quick!
- Make it healthier: Mix half whole wheat zitti pasta, use homemade sauce or organic, natural sauce