- If you're looking for a beef recipe, try Lauren P's Easy Beef Brisket.
- 4 pounds fresh beef brisket
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Trim all excess fat from brisket.
- Combine seasonings until well blended; rub into brisket.
- Place meat in crockpot with fat side up, cutting to fit if necessary.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 12 hours.
- Remove brisket from liquid and cut across the grain into thin slices.
- Serve with juices.