- Try this simple and easy beef fried rice when you run out of dinner ideas, or are tired after a day's work. This recipe will help you refuel your whole family!
- 1 pound of beef chuck roast, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, minced
- 6 cups of cooked rice (you can use leftover rice, or prepared rice)
- sesame oil
- 3 stems of green onion, chop to small pieces
- Saute onion until golden.
- Put beef strips in pan, saute about 5 minutes.
- Put in desired amount of soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Saute beef until done.
- Put in rice and saute until everything is mixed and cooked through.
- Serve with sprinkled green onion on top.