- A mouthwatering Easy Black Bean Soup recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 2 cans Black Beans
- 1 cup Veggie Stock
- 1 Jar Salsa
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 4 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Place 1 can Beans and Stock in food processor, blend until smooth.
- In a large pot, add a little oil, add onions, when tender add garlic, (if u add garlic 2 soon, it will burn and taste bitter).
- Add blended bean mixture, and rest of ingredients, stir, bring to boil, then let simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with dollop of sour cream and sprinkled cheese.