- I do love a crumble, it’s the best pudding for fall and winter. If I see it on the menu in a restaurant and they say it’s all gone, I can get quite upset. That is what happened recently and I took matters into my own hands.
- 800g of blackberries or cooking apples/rhubarb/pear
- 300g any flour
- 175g unrefined brown sugar
- 200g butter
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Put blackberries in an oven proof dish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl using fingertips. Work the butter into the flour and sugar until it resembles irregular bread crumbs.
- Put the crumb mix on top of the berries and bake in the oven for 30 mins or until golden brown.
- For my 'young-ish mum' blog on this recipe, see http://bit.ly/19likbM
Review This Recipe
liz - commented on May. 24, 2014
hi there, sharing an easy recipe for blueberry thumbprint cookie i found as well.. :) here's how my version went thanks! http://zaineandi.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/the-cookie-diaries/