- A mouthwatering Easy Cheesy Casserole recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 package of your favourite noodles (I use shells)
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- 1 lg. container of cottage cheese
- 1 cup each, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Cook the noodles until al dente (not fully cooked), drain.
- Saute vegetables until tender.
- Mix drained noodles, vegetables. and all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish, and bake at 350 F for 50 mins. Broil for 5 mins.
- Add cooked ground beef if desired.