- Fried rice is a great way to use up leftover rice and other ingredients. It also makes for a good one bowl dinner!
- 2 packs of skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut to bite size pieces
- 1 onion, minced
- 6 cups of cooked rice (you can use leftover rice, or prepared rice)
- sesame oil
- 3 stems of green onion, chop to small pieces
- Saute onion until golden.
- Put chicken pieces in pan, saute about 5 minutes.
- Put in desired amount of soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Saute chicken until done.
- Put in rice and saute until everything is mixed and cooked through.
- Serve with sprinkled green onion on top.