- If you're looking for a casserole recipe, try Amy G.'s Easy Chicken Parmesan.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, or more
- 1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- seasoned bread crumbs
- Whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Set chicken in a baking dish.
- Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese and put two on each chicken breast.
- Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella . Bake at 350° for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve with spaghetti, garlic bread and a nice green salad.