- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Easy Chicken Pasta recipe.
- 3 chicken breasts - cook in olive oil until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly and shred into small pieces.
- 2cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 4 rashers middle bacon
- Saute in pan in olive oil and buter until soft (dont allow to brown/burn)
- 100g(?) sundried tomatoes
- Slice finely and add to pan. cook until soft and season to taste.
- Add 300-500mLs fresh cream, chicken and garlic salts etc.
- keep over low/med heat to thicken slightly.
- 500g fresh pasta (more)
- Add pasta (simply removed by tongs, nop need to strain) with a small amount of pasta water to the pan with the chicken. Fold through gently and serve immediately.