- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Easy Chicken Puff Parcels recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1 kg chicken
- 250g Bacon
- 1/2 cup mixed veggies (optional)
- White/cheese sauce recipe mix
- I pack of Puff Pastry
- 1- Lay out pastry and cut into squares roughly the same size as your hand. Whisk egg and paint onto pastry.
- 2-Chop chicken and bacon, brown chicken lightly in pan.
- 3- make up sauce according to pack, place veggies in boiling water for 3 mins, drain.
- 4- mix sauce, chicken, bacon, and veggies in bowl and put about a dessertspoon of mixture into each sqaure
- 5- fold over edges, wetting each fold with egg mixture. Repeat, until all mixture is gone
- 6- place parcels on flat tray and bake in oven at 180 degrees celcius for twenty to thirty minutes or until golden brown. Serves 4