- If you're looking for a summertime salad recipe, try Jacky B's "Easy Chicken Salad".
- 2-10 oz cans chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup mayo w/ olive oil
- 1/3 cup salad olives
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic pepper salt
- Paprika to taste
- Place chicken in mixing bowl and shred with fork. Add mayo, salad olives, black olives, celery seed, and garlic pepper salt and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Top with paprika if desired. Chill and serve on bread or with the crackers of your choice.