- If you're looking for a Spanish dinner recipe, try Deidre C.'s "Easy Chicken and Spanish Rice".
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 Cups water
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 1-2 Tbs of Garlic powder
- 3 Chicken breasts
- 1 Pkg. Spanish rice mix
- Brown chicken breast tenderloins in a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and some garlic powder sprinkled on. Remove from pan.
- Right before you let the rice cook for 15 - 20 minutes, bury your cooked chicken among it. The chicken will finish cooking and absorb flavor from the spanish rice.
- After rice is done, keep in pan and sprinkle rice and chicken with grated cheddar cheese.
- Turn off heat, but return cover for a few minutes. Cheese will melt everywhere.
- Serve and enjoy! (we usually pair it with a tomato & cucumber salad with a quick dressing of oil, balsamic vinegar, Goya spices, and a little sugar).