- If you're looking for a tasty snack recipe, try Jennifer S.'s "Easy Chocolate Cookies".
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil, vanilla and eggs with spoon until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store tightly covered