- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Elaine M's Easy Crock Pot Meatloaf.
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 4carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 finely chopped onion 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried marjoram 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 -2 lbs ground beef
- Place potatoes and carrots in slow cooker. Season with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Combine egg, bread crumbs, chili sauce, onion, salt, marjoram and pepper.
- Add ground beef. Mix well. Shape into loaf, slightly smaller in diameter that the cooker.
- Place on top of vegetables, not touching sides of cooker.
- Cover, cook on Low 8-10 hours or High 4-6 hours.
- Substitute 1 large, wheat biscuit, crushed or 1/2 cup oatmeal for bread crumbs.