- Try out this delicious Easy Enchilada Casserole recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown meat and onion, season with salt to taste. Mix in 1 can enchilada sauce, tortillas, and half cheese. Pour in casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
- Done. This is soooooo easy. Sometimes, if I have them, I will add a can of tomatoes or Rotel (for some spice).