- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Elise F's "Italian Wedding Soup".
- 1 large can of chicken broth
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup of parmesean and romano cheese mix
- 1 bag small frozen meatballs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups pasta, any
- Thaw spinach and combine with chicken broth, chopped onion and meatballs in skillet.
- Bring skillet to boil for about 20 minutes.
- Mix eggs and cheese in bowl.
- Reduce heat on skillet and add egg and cheese mixture and cover.
- Simmer about 5 minutes, stir then add pasta.
- Cook about 6 minutes and serve.