- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Ashly N.'s "Easy Lemony Chicken".
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 tbs butter or margine, melted
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- 1 package roll of Ritz Crackers, crumbled
- Place Chicken in flat, greased 8x8 casserole dish.
- Mix sour cream, soup, and lemon juice and spread over Chicken.
- Mix Ritz crackers & Poppy Seeds, sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Heat at 350 *F until brown & bubbly.