- This is a yummy and fun thing to make with the whole family. The peanut butter taste is so awsome. Everyone would sure love these cookies. They are always a fav in my family.
- 1 cup. peanut butter
- 1 cup. of sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Large bowl
- Cookie sheets
- cooking spray
- Mix your peanut butter,sugar,egg and vanilla in the bowl.
- Keep mixing until it becomes somewhat smooth (will be somewhat stiff)
- Spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll your dough into balls
- Place them on the cookie sheet and take a fork and lightly place it on top of the dough to make like a criss cross mark on the top (then sprinkle sugar on them after that)
- Put it in the oven for about 8 to 10 min or until they are golden brown.
- After they are done take them out and let them cool.
- THEN ENJOY :)