- This is so simple but so yummy and healthy. It is a favorite everywhere I share it and even just around the house.
- Refried beans 1 can
- 6-8 oz Sour Cream
- Salsa 1 can or container at least 1 cup
- Shredded Cheese 1 package
- Layer the ingredients on a platter or a cookie sheet. You want a large space and a little depth to hold it all so a baking dish will work as well but there is no cooking required.
- I listed them in the best order to place them.
- If you put the salsa on before the sour cream or beans both can be hard to get laid out in a nice even layer.
- The cheese makes a nice top layer.
- People eat this with chips as a dip and party food to nibble on. You can scoop it up and slather it on a tortilla however.
- This can be made ahead even a few days before an event and served cold or made in a flash when you have hungry kids or visitors and need something to share.
- Add corn chips and it's done!