- A mouthwatering Easy Shepard's Pie recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 lb hamburger meat, cooked, drained and crumbed
- 2.5 lbs cooked mashed potatoes(or 8 servings prepared instant)
- 2 cans corn
- 1 envelope brown gravy, prepared.
- 2.5 cups shredded cheese(or as much or little as you want)
- Mix the prepared gravy into already cooked, drained and crumbed hamburger meat. put into an oven proof dish. Drain canned corn and put onto of hamburger/gravy mix. Add prepared mashed potatoes to the top, making sure to cover completely. Then top with the shredded cheese. Cook in a 350 oven until cheese is melted. Enjoy :)
- my family loves this and its soooo cheap to make)