- Give yourself a break from the usual mashed potato and try this super easy spiced mashed sweet potato! It goes well with simple meals such as burgers or a full fledged Thanksgiving dinner.
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- Pumpkin spice mix (usually consists of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger etc. You can use all or some of them individually)
- Roast sweet potatoes in oven at 350 degrees for about an hour.
- Mash the sweet potatoes with a potato masher or a stick blender.
- Serve with sprinkled spice on top.