- Try out this delicious Easy Stacked Enchiladas recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can Green Enchilada sauce
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (I like the mixed kind)
- 1 bag of flour tortillias
- Boil Chicken until done, then remove and cut into small pieces
- Mix Cream of Chicken soup and Green Enchilada sauce then add chicken
- Spray casserole with non-stick spray then layer tortillias, chicken/soup/sauce mixture, then cheese and repeat until your casserole dish is full.
- Cover and bake at 350* until the cheese bubbles through. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice and guacamole!