- If you're looking for a healthy and easy salad recipe, try Rene M's "Edamame Salad".
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen edmamame, thawed
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or splenda)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsely
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives
- In large bowl, combine corn, edamame, scallions and red pepper.
- In separate bowl, stir in oil, vinegar, sugar and parsley.
- Pour vinegar mix over salad. Stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Top with sliced olives.