- If you're looking for a fun Asian snack, try M.'s "Egg Roll".
- 1/2 cabbage cut thinly
- Carrots (Shredded)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black peppers
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 3 tbs. vegetable oil & another 1 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- Egg roll wrapper buy in any asian store
- First boil the chicken breast, put onions, salt and pepper, wait 10 minutes to cooked and cut in small pieces.
- In another skillet put 1 cup vegetable oil and onions, then put chicken (cut into small pieces), mix until light brown.
- Put salt and pepper, mix.
- Put cabbage and carrots to fry until cooked.
- Then get the Egg Roll wrapper and put portion of your finished stir fry vegetable and roll them, make about 15, and fry them in skillet or fyring pan until golden brown.