- Honesty is always the best policy... Unless you're trying to get your kids to eat their vegetables. In which case the gloves are off and you've got full rights to do what you've gotta do to get those veggies in. Enter Epic Sloppy Joes! Your veggies are where you'd least expect them, even for the Sherlock in your family!
- Ground Beef* (I use extra lean)
- Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- Spaghetti Sauce - With Veggies
- Bagged Coleslaw mix
- Coleslaw dressing**
- Brown your ground beef in a pan, drain off excess grease
- Mix in Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix, Veggie Spaghetti Sauce, and water according to directions.
- Mix coleslaw and dressing
- Grate cheese
- Toast buns
- Slather Sloppy Joe mixture on top of toasted bun and top with cheese and coleslaw.
- Thoroughly enjoy!
- Come back and tell me how much you loved these!