- Try out this delicious Extra Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 1/4 c. Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. Softened butter
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3/4 c. Packed Light Brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 12oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c. Chopped pecans
- 1/3 c. White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 375
- Mix 1st three items, set aside
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer till well blended. And eggs mix well. Slowly add flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts, mix well.
- Bake till golden brown. If you find the cookies flatten to much during baking try to set in freezer for an hour or so till it is firm.