- A mouthwatering Family Favorite Mac N Cheese recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 8 oz package elbow macaroni
- 1 8 oz package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 12 oz container small curd cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz container sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, add pasta, and cook until done; drain.
- In 9x13 inch baking dish, stir together macaroni, shredded cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, cream, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle topping over macaroni mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden.