- Not everyone has the time or inclination to pull out the barbeque grill and grill up a pork roast to make pulled pork sandwiches. Cooking a pork roast for pulled pork on the grill takes hours.
- Sometimes I just don't feel like messing with the grill for hours.
- With this easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork Recipe you can have a delicious pulled pork sandwich any time without all the hassle of a grill!
- 4 pounds boneless pork riblets
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
- Pour half the bottle BBQ sauce into the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add all the riblets.
- Pour the remaining bbq sauce over the riblets.
- Add seasonings and brown sugar if using..
- Mix to cover the pork.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- When done cooking use a fork to pull the pork apart.
- Serve on buns with a side of coleslaw and macaroni salad.