- My Grandmother is a good cook - though not a conventional one that makes everything from scratch!
- 4 Large potatoes
- 1 tub of full cream (600g)
- 1 packet of French Onion soup mix.
- 1 cup of grated cheese.
- 1 - Peel and dice potatoes
- 2 - Boil potatoes. You'll know when these are ready when you can scewer with a fork and they slide right off
- 3 - Drain, and place potatoes into a large casserole dish.
- 4 - Mix cream and soup mix together with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 3 - Pour mix over potatoes and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- 4 - Place casserole dish in the oven on 180oC for approx 20 minutes or until top goes golden brown.
- Serve as a side dish, serves 4.