- If you're looking for a warm and versatile dinner recipe, try Jennifer M's Chicken Pot Pie.
- 2 Cups shredded chicken
- 2 Cups mixed vegetables
- 1 Can chicken or turkey gravy
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Cans Crescent rolls
- May change to vegetarian by doubling the vegetables and changing the soup and gravey to 1 can cheddar cheese soup, gravey to cream of celery soup and stock to vegetable stock.
- Spray a 13x9 casserole pan with non-stick spray and preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix meat with vegetables and pour into the pan.
- In a mixing bowl mix gravey, soup, stock and spices. Only add enough stock to thin the gravey some. Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Place a single layer of rolls over the top of the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 min.
- Take out of oven and cool before eating.