- If you're looking for a yummy pasta recipe, try Ching C.'s "Fast Lemony Lentil, Spinach, And Ricotta Spaghetti".
- Recipe Credit: Lily & Chew
- 1 box of thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- Half a lemon
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 big bunch of spinach
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Boil pasta as per instructions.
- Chop the spinach. In a large shallow pan on medium/high heat and stir-fry the spinach, lentils and the garlic until the spinach wilts, then take off the heat.
- By now the pasta should be done. Drain and add pasta to the spinach mixture, toss and add a few good pours of olive oil.
- Crumble ricotta over the top and squeeze lemon juice over the whole mixture.
- Season with a little lemon zest, salt and pepper.