- If you're looking for a Mediterranean Chicken dinner recipe, try Hanlie L.'s" Feta Cheese Chicken Breasts",
- 4 chicken breasts
- Frozen spinach
- Feta cheese
- Some extra philidelphia cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- Flatten chicken breasts between two layers of clingwrap with a tin of food
- Spread the feta and cheese over the flattened chicken breast
- Place a slice of cheese in the middle
- Roll the breast
- Wrap in bacon around the chicken breast
- Bake in a preheated oven at 355*F for 35/40 minutes.
- Then turn up to maximum heat and bake for a further 10 minutes to crisp bacon
- Serve with salad and vegetables of your choice.