- This so simple but so good recipe for fettuccine alfredo makes a great dish for any family dinner.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. fettuccine, cooked, drained
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, milk, butter, pepper and garlic powder in saucepan on medium heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Toss sauce with cooked fettuccine noodles (or any other noodles you want to use)
- Sprinkle with fresh parmesan and enjoy!!