- If you're looking for a zesty snack recipe, try Carlin H's "Firecrackers".
- 1 box saltine crackers
- 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1-3 tbsp red pepper flakes (use as much as you like)
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- Stand saltine crackers in 9x13 inch pan, with lid.
- Mix vegetable oil, red pepper flakes, and ranch dressing mix together in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers.
- Put the lid on the pan and wait for 5 minutes and flip the pan over.
- Flip the pan over every 5 minutes for 30 minutes, until the crackers are saturated with the mixture.
- These are great with a salad, soup, cheese or just about anything! You can make them as HOT!! or as Mild as you prefer.