- If you're looking for a delicious seafood recipe, try Ofelia H's "Fish Corvina".
- 2 fillets of white Sea bass, abour 6 oz each
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 oz unsalted butter plus 1 Tablespoon
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley
- juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper the fish fillet on both sides. Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the fish until done, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish and add the chopped garlic. Cook gently over medium heat until soft, but not brown. Add the chopped garlic and lemon juice.
- Place the fish on a plate and spoon the garlic butter over it.