- If you're looking for a sweet snack recipe, try Davi B's "Five Layer Bars".
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 package coconut flakes
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- graham cracker crumbs
- butter (one stick)
- Melt butter in microwave, add to graham cracker (as much or little as you want, usually 2 cups)
- smash down into a standard cake pan, cover the bottom. layer with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and coconut.
- Drizzle with the milk over entire desert.
- Bake for 30 minutes.