- If you're looking for a tasty dessert recipe, try Yvette L.'s Flan.
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 6 Eggs
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites in a medium bowl. The white part of the egg goes in a separate bowl and is whipped until it becomes merengue.
- Mix 2 cans of condensed milk, 6 yolks of eggs 1 teaspoon of vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix in the white that is whipped into merengue into the large bowl. Mix all together.
- Put the mixture in large bowl and set the metal bowl in a large deep pan with water and cover it. Let it boil for roughly an hour.
- Check it by poking it with a toothpick and making sure it comes out clean.
- Let it cool for an hour.
- Using a knife, cut around the edges of the flan so it can be flipped onto a plate.