- If you're looking for a Dinner recipe, try Meredith L.'s Flat Enchiladas
- 12 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Can Red Enchilida Sauce
- 1 Bag Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tsp. Olive Oil
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil, chopped onion and garlic in skillet and stir until onion become translucent.
- Add can of enchilada sauce to skillet. Heat thru until sauce is hot.
- In a smaller pan heat 2 tsp. of olive oil, place 1 corn tortilla at a time into the pan turning it until the tortilla is floppy (about 4-5 seconds each side).
- Once pliable add the tortilla to the enchilada sauce and make sure that the tortilla is completly covered.
- Remove the tortilla from the sauce and place on a heated dinner plate.
- Top tortilla with cheese.
- Stack 3 tortillas like this on top of each other on each plate and top each one with cheese.
- When your "stacks" are complete fry the four eggs over easy.
- Place one egg on the top of each enchilada stack.