- A mouthwatering Florentine Artichoke Dip recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 (6 1/2) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 (8oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 C freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 3 large cloves garlic, pressed (T of minced garlic works well with less mess)
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 1/2 C freshly prepared French bread crumbs (plain bread crumbs from the store works well)
- 2 T butter or margarine, melted
- Drain spinach; press between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well. Spoon into a lightly greased 11" x 7" baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers, bagel chips, or bread sticks. Makes 4 cups.