- Check out this tasty Foods With Mexican Flair recipe.
- 4 pork chops trimmed of fat
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 141/2 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 8oz can whole kernel corn
- 1 8oz can Red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup long grain rice
- 1 4oz. can diced green chilies or 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Hot pepper sauce~~
- Brown pork chops in hot oil in a skillet. Remove meat from skillet and add undrained tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, rice, chili peppers or powder and salt- bring to a boil for about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a 12x7x2 in baking dish. Arrange chops on top. If desired sprinkle with salt and pepper- ( I put chili powder & Cumin on mine)
- Bake Covered for 30 minutes at 350*. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more or till rice is tender and pork is no longer pink.
- Kick it up with as much hot sauce as you like :-)