- If you're looking for a seasoned pork roast recipe, try Amy D's "French Onion Pork Roast".
- 5 lb pork tenderloin roast
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh minced garlic
- 1 can of campbells french onion soup
- 1/2 cup of worshishire sauce
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- Place the pork roast in a 5 qt crock pot and score the top.
- After you score the top, sprinkle the pepper, seasoning salt and garlic and rub it in.
- Add the soup, and the sauces.
- Set the crock pot on high for 6 hrs.