- If you're looking for a breakfast recipe, try Lina A.'s French Toast Sticks and Dipping Sauce.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp milk
- Dash cinnamon
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Cut bread slices into 3 or 4 strips each.
- Combine egg, milk with cinnamon and blend.
- Dip bread strips in egg mixture.
- Brown both sides of bread strips in nonstick skillet with a little cooking spray if necessary, and set aside.
- Mix peanut butter and honey or syrup in a microwave safe dish and heat until warm.
- Serve toast sticks with peanut butter dipping sauce.
- Notes: Fresh fruit or turkey sausage links complement this dish.