- Our favorite stromboli.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and risen according to
- the package directions
- Pizza or tomato sauce (I used an 8 oz can)
- Toppings desired such as pepperoni, diced lunchmeat,
- sausage, ground beef, diced peppers, diced onions,
- sliced olives, etc.
- Spread the dough out onto a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spread the sauce and toppings into the center of the dough.
- Bring up the sides and ends to enclose the filling, pinching to seal.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until golden.
- * I usually make 3 strombolis at a time then slice the leftovers into individual portions, wrap them in foil then freeze them for another meal.