- If you're looking for a delicious, cold dessert recipe, try Autumn M's "Frozen Strawberry".
- 3/4 pkg. graham wafers
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1 (15 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries or raspberries, slightly thawed
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs and butter. Spread 2/3 of mixture on bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and add sugar gradually. Add fruit and lemon juice and continue to beat until soft peaks form (approximately 10 minutes). Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over prepared crumb base and top with remaining crumbs. Cover and freeze. Remove from freezer for 15 minutes before serving. Cut in squares.