- These fruit scones are sure to be a hit with your family. They are easy to make, delicious and works well as a snack or dessert.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup frozen fruit (I used a mixed berry and pomegranate)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celsius.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add fruit and stir.
- Add cream and stir until mixture has come together.
- Knead dough a few times.
- Place dough on a cutting board (or round surface) and flatten.
- Cut into eight wedges
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes on a parchment sheet lined baking sheet until tops are golden brown.