- Okay this is so quick and easy~ you have to make it! This is my family's go to meal on busy workdays.
- Ingredients needed:
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat pulled off
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 T red pepper flakes
- 1 package of spaghetti, cooked (reserve 1/4 cup of cooking water)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese
- Combine garlic, red pepper flakes, broccoli and 2T EVOO in large pot. Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add pulled chicken.
- Add cooked pasta and reserved pasta water. You may want to add some EVOO too.
- Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine ingredients.
- Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
- See link for pictures~ http://spinningitall.wordpress.com/2011/12/10/garlic-chicken-broccoli-pasta-in-less-than-20-minutes/