- If you're looking for a tasty chicken recipe for dinner, try Tanya W.'s "Garlic Chicken Strips".
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- 4-6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 *F
- Mix the minced garlic and olive oil in a bowl.
- Stir together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a larger bowl. Set aside.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Dip the strips first in the olive oil mixture, then in the cheese/bread crumb mixture. Evenly space on cookie sheet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear when cut into.