- Try out this delicious German Pancakes ....the Best Pancakes Ever! recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional ---2 cups assorted fresh berries or any fruit, or
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling on top, my favorite!
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 9-inch glass pie plate, melt butter in oven; brush butter over bottom and side of pie plate.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly with wire whisk or hand beater. Beat in flour, milk and salt just until mixed (do not overbeat). Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puffy and deep golden brown. Serve pancake immediately topped with berries or sprinkle with powdered sugar.