- This is an easy dish with ground beef omato pasta sauce that uses gluten free brown rice spaghetti. It is delicious and fun!
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 box/can of tomato sauce
- 1 pack of brown rice spaghetti (available at grocery stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start a pot of hot water boiling for spaghetti. Cook the spaghetti in the background while preparing the ground beef tomato sauce.
- Saute onion in a separate pan until golden.
- Put in garlic and saute for about 1 minute, then put in ground beef.
- Saute ground beef for about 3 minutes, or lightly brown, then put in tomato sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste for the meat sauce.
- Take out cooked spaghetti and mix with the meat sauce.