- This Goat Cheese Pasta With Bacon recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1 lbs of elbow macaroni (or any other short pasta)
- 6-8 slices thick-cut hickory smoked bacon
- 2 Tb. Butter
- 5-6 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup water from cooked pasta
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chives (either fresh or dried)
- Cut bacon into small bite size pieces. Fry in non-stick pan over med-high heat. Set aside on paper towel to get some of the grease off.
- In large mixing bowl, mix goat cheese, butter, 1/2 cup of pasta water, salt, and pepper with a whisk until smooth consistency.
- Add cooked pasta and bacon to cheese mixture and stir until mixed thoroughly. You may need to add more pasta water if pasta is not fully covered with cheese mixture.
- Add chives and serve immediately.
- Once served, add grated parmesan cheese as an added bonus!
- This dish is pretty good as leftovers too!